Virtual In-home Training
EFFECTIVE MONDAY, July 6, 2020: Illinois moves into Phase 4 of Governor Pritzker’s Restore Illinois Reopening Plan.
Here’s the Good News
Although we are living through a difficult period that is challenging us all and our daily schedules have been turned upsidedown, we will get through this. There’s an old saying that goes something like, “when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” That’s what we at Nisei Dojo are going to do!
Beginning Monday, July 6th we will be opening our doors at the dojo for all current and new members to start in-dojo training. We will continue small group virtual in-home training sessions for Karate, Tai Chi & Fitness delivered to you via Zoom video conference.
Here’s How it Will Work:
- Navigate to the Class Schedule page on this website.
- View the dates & times of the virtual sessions.
- Register using the form on that page.
- You will receive an email within a few minutes with details on getting the proper app for your iPhone, iPad or Google device and the link you will need for the session.
- If you are subscribed to our mailing list, you will receive regular emails from me with the dates and times of all virtual training sessions.
If you are not subscribed, please SUBSCRIBE NOW!
Training and exercise help to keep your immune system strong. Wishing everyone to keep healthy and safe during these challenging times. I look forward to seeing you (virtually).
TKO Nisei Dojo